The use of OSB (OSB) panels
Popularity of OSB has become the manufacture of roofing and wall sandwich panels in timber frame construction. Their use reduces construction time and at the same time making it more accurately.
OSB is used in structures requiring load transfer at longitudinal supports, for example, rafters and beams.
Thus, OSP can be used as the carrier base for shingles, roll materials and seam roofing. In the case of using the heavier coverings, such as ceramic and cement-sand tiles, OSB is the plane of wind bracing, that is, the load is redistributed along the plane of the plate. OSP-3 is widely used in the installation of solid lath included in the recommendations of the manufacturers of shingles in Ukraine.
The main applications of OSB:
1) Sheathing of exterior and interior walls partitions. Having high strength characteristics and resistance to deformation, OSB-3 can be used in combination with multiple types of exterior and interior cladding flooring.
2) The base for roof coverings (solid lathing of roof). Properties such as lightweight, sound absorption, rigidity, and ability to withstand significant snow and wind loads, enable the use of OSP-3 as the basis for roofing materials. OSP has excellent resistance to pull-out of screws, which increases the reliability of the roofing materials.
3) Deck floors. OSP-3 is used in construction to create supporting surfaces (it can be as solid flooring and the supporting joists). For lightweight building constructions OSP-3 can be used as basic flooring with the application of self-leveling lightweight concrete mixture or under flooring battens.
4) Support surfaces. OSP-3 provides a uniform base surface for lag or facing plastic material.
5) An I-beam. High-quality support structure, preventing the displacement and deflection due to beam section contributes to the solidity of the characteristics that put I-beams in a number of concrete and reinforced concrete structures.
6) Removable formwork for concrete works. Brushed and laminated with a special film swaps can be used repeatedly as a concrete formwork.
7) Packaging, pallets. OSP-3 is used for the production of high quality packing: crates, boxes, containers, etc.
8) Furniture. OSP-3 is used for the manufacture of highly loaded elements of skeletons of upholstered furniture, chairs, dlinnoplodnyh shelves, furniture.
9) Other. Development areas on ships and in railway cars, the floors of trailer trucks and truck bodies.